Monday, January 22, 2007

in the corner!

i know im in trouble, i haven't wrote in sooo long. I didn't mean to forget about you it was just life grabbing me latley.

The Holidays were nice, Eddie went up to see his bubbas before Christmas and it gave me some time alone. Which was horrible, i never EVER want him to leave again. I swear i didn't talk for two whole days straight! it was nice when he came home tho, we didn't want to leave each others side, so i was glad he missed me as much as i missed him.

Christmas went off without one single problem. i really don't think thats happened my whole life!
Usually Christmas is ruined my my mom or dad drinking too much. Still drinking but it wasn't too bad.

i brought in 2007 at home. Eddie and I went to Red Lobster and then to see a movie. We were home at 10 and at 12 said HAPPY NEW YEAR to one another, and that was that.

So the lovely festivities in my life this month will start from here.

We finally find out who killed my best friend Sean. Turns out to be another friend!!

They found the gun in his home and shell caseings in his backyard. Now, i don't know what to think of this just yet. You are innocent until proven guilty but it seems to me thats pretty damn guilty. I really don't understand how you can be a friend and do something like that. I mean, premeditated murder! On top of that, the police can't figure out a motive so its still up in the air. This whole thing has been so hard on me and on everyone else who knew our lil neighborhood. its shocking. we'll see what happens, see what the trial brings us and see if there are any others involved.

ugh....i swear ima write a book!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home