Thursday, August 31, 2006

Miami Ink


Have you ever watched this show? Eddie and I just love it. Eddie has some tattoos and i don't have any. I have always wanted some, just never got around to it. I could always find something else to spend money on. So i went to the website and applied to be on the show. Shit i didn't think they'd call me. Well Monday i got a phone call and it was the recep. she asked me if i could come down and meet the producers. WHAT!!! HELL YEAH!!! so tonight i am going to meet them. we'll see. i had to lie to my boss, shes not very understanding about certian things, and so i told her i had to go to the gyno. lol. whatever. im pretty nervous, don't know what to expect. hopefully they like me!! whos knows maybe you'll see me on t.v.

ill let you know how it goes. have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home