Friday, August 11, 2006

my punkin


sooo this is me and my punkin.

I love this guy like i love my ice-cream...and trust me i LOVE ice-cream!!

We actually met in high school(my freshman year, his junior year) and my best friend at the time liked him sooo much. I thought she was crazy, he was very gothic and fucked up most of the time but went along with her and soon he started coming over to her house. She only had a mom that lived at home, but she worked nights so slept most of the day. We had a lot of time to do whatever we wanted. ;) I was at her house a lot as my parents are a lil stressful to be around and i was always looking for a way to get outta the house.

They started to like each other and started foolin around a lil but he was doing awful in school, always skippin class and his parents were sending him to jobcore. He left, I went onto sophomore year and never thought about him again until a year later when i was at a friends house, down the street from my parents, and he walked by. "HI EDDIE!" he looked back and walked over, hugged me, and asked how things were. He mentioned he had a girlfriend and he was moving to Georgia with her. I said goodbye and again went on with my life.

Another year after i had a boyfriend and Eddie came home with his girlfriend, who was pretty far along with his twin boys. Turned out my boyfriend and him were best friends and he started hanging out with us. Me and that guy broke up and i started dating Billy. Billy, Eddie and I became inseparable. (Funny enough i even have a picture of my first boyfriend, Billy, me, and Eddie all standing together with our arms around each other. ::memo to self BURN it!::)

Eddies girlfriend had the boys and we all watched as they started to have serious problems, she was a serious pill head and stole money from him and his parents to contribute to her problem. Eddie eventually got tired of it and moved into Billys apartment. Billy and I were going on our 1st year anniversary and things between us seemed wonderful....Eddie and I were working at my moms job and the rides to work together were becoming filled with deep conversations and laughing out loud. He was my best friend and Billy, him and I were the closest thing to family we'd ever had. Just as Billy started to pull away from me, Eddies girlfriend decided she was moving back to Georgia.

January 2004 brought a hell of a month for us. Billy cheated on me with a mutual friend and Eddies now ex-girlfriend moved with their kids. Eddie moved back into his parents house after she left and we became each others rock. Him there for me and I there for him. We didn't want to start anything so close to our breakups so we waited a couple months to make it "official" but 2-12-04 is our "day" since he had me from that day on.

It'll be 2 years and 7 months tomorrow.

We always communicate, and know each other so well. When we argue its always constructive and when it isn't we see it and stop fighting. There has been some ups and downs but there was something that always brought me back to him. We've been living together since March and couldn't be happier. I don't know why I never saw him as boyfriend material before or why things unraveled the way they did, all I can figure is we both had to go through hardships to be the people we are now and the people we are now are perfect for each other.

Me=hates confrontation, loves unconditionally, shy, smart, has eyes for a big future and lives for friends. Him=has anger issues, loves to love, shy, smart, has eyes for a big future and lives for family.

We have so much in common and at the same time have so many differences but we each love the other as a whole and i wouldn't want to change ONE thing about him...(not even his dumbass babymomma) cuss she gave him his children and I love them as they were my own. We never see them...cussa her....but one day things will be different. My point you ask? I am going to ask him to marry me. I know...I know....YOU are going to ask HIM!?! Yes maam! Why? Because i want him to be by my side as a friend, a lover, and a husband. Hes proven he is everything i want in a man and what else could a lady ask for? I am asking him because he deserves it and it should be me as I was always the one who didn't think it would last. I could never imagine he would be the one to take my heart.

I have been in love, and its not that great. I was madly in love with Billy and he never returned my love. Now, things are different, Billy, Eddie and I are still family, he spends weekends at our apartment and we talk on the phone but when I dated him things were sad and he just didn't want to put effort into a relationship. I may not feel that "crazy in love" feeling with Eddie, but its a REAL relationship. We genuinely love each other and the feelings are recipocated. I don't know many people who have an amazing relationship with their significant other and i know im too lucky. The day will be coming soon, and details will come. I want to get him a ring, but nothing too expensive as it is just an engagement ring....but it'll be masculine. Im leaning towards onyx stone rings. I know he'll like those. Me asking will be a surprise and I am a little nervous but its ok, I am ready and thats all that matters.

WOW that was long...well its Friday and I have Eddie and Billy waiting at home. OZZFEST this Sunday...CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT! its gonna be AWESOME! Billy made sure im the designated driver(BOOO!!!) but someone's gotta look out for the two of them!!! lol....ahhh....TGIF!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, that is some straight up Springer shit girl.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

lmfao!!! i know! JERRY!!! JERRY!!!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home