Wednesday, July 19, 2006

fuckin parents

i started this blog to discuss what goes on in my office during lunch. we have the most interesting conversations. today it was more about my family. i have been working here since i was 17. its pretty ironic how things went together. i wanted to leave eary when i was in high school, they called it OJT(on the job training) but i ended up doing this internship thing. first i was at an elementary school cuss ive always wanted to be a teacher. after a while i really needed a job so my teacher hooked me up. ive been there ever since.

Anyways, about lunch. My mom just got arrested for possesion, her first offense but her and my dad are both addicts. i consider my dads problem worse cuss ive been around to see him wanting it and my mom refusing. she has to go to a drug program for a year and it just started. they are still drinkin almost every night and it really drives me insane. the people that i work with are the only ones besides my amazing boyfriend that i can talk to about it. they call me all hours drunk and high wanting to tell me about the other one. sometimes i wish i could just stop talking to them, so my new way to deal is to tell them, flat out, "DON'T CALL ME IF YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING AND DON'T CALL ME UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO TELL ME!!!"

psh, im sure that won't work, but i have to try something. the roles are reversed in my parents house. me and my bro(who is 15) are like the parents and they the children. im only 21, i don't need 2 "adult" children!!! i can only try to hold my head up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home